Nurse Practitioner - Senior Wellness Program
- Schedule: Forty hours per week with occasional weekends and/or evening hours
- Meet with patients and conduct annual wellness visit in office setting.
- Identifies members needs and any gaps of care; provide recommendation of benefits/ programs associated with member’s health plan and guide members appropriately
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Completes coding, documentation, and paperwork in a timely manner
- Average up to sixteen visits/appointments per day
- Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Travel to Primary Care and/or Specialists offices to complete wellness visits within designated region.
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current AANP certification required
- Active and unrestricted CA NP license
- Current and unrestricted CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
- Minimum one-year NP experience preferred; not required
- Welcome New NP Grads – We will train and mentor!
- Access to transportation, a valid driver’s license, and car insurance
- Working knowledge of managed care, health plans, medical groups, IPA network a plus
- Flexible, strong multi-prioritizing and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with ICD-10 and HCC a plus
Posted May 13, 2021