Telepsych- Create your own schedule 200k-400k Salary
About Iris Telehealth:
Working with Iris means you are part of an elite group that provides compassionate patient care to clinics and health systems in underserved areas. While you provide awesome care and see communities thrive, we’ll take care of the tedious tasks that keep you from being the best clinician you can be. Happy psychiatrists and nurse practitioners are the heart and soul of Iris. You are not just a number--come see the difference we bring to telepsychiatry! We are looking for providers to join our acute care team that will see patients in emergency departments and on hospital floors.
Iris values the time of the clinicians, and we work hard to make sure that when you're on shift that you are able to focus your time at the virtual bedside. You work hand in hand with our telehealth care coordinators to make sure that patients are in the room, the camera is ready, and you have all the information you need to provide an efficient but yet robust consultation.
Compensation and Benefits:
Providers are compensated with a mix of production plus call coverage fees to ensure you are well paid for your time to be available and also for each consultation you do.
Fulltime: 7 on 7 off, or 15, 18, 20 shifts per month
Part-time: Minimum of 6 shifts per month
- Completion of a 4-year ACGME Residency Program in Psychiatry
- Experience in consult-liaison psychiatry
- Active medical license(s) in the U.S.
Live in the U.S.
For full-time clinicians we offer:
Malpractice insurance occurrence policy
- Administrative support for credentialing and state licensing
- Any and all state licensing fees covered up-front
- All equipment provided as well as 24/7 tech support
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your family
- 100% employer paid life insurance coverage
- 401k plan
- Optional short-term and long-term disability insurance
Posted October 13, 2021