General ENT - Join our Otolaryngology team at WVU Medicine: Outdoor Paradise; Work/Life Balance; Excellent Benefits
The Department of Otolaryngology at West Virginia University is seeking a General Otolaryngologist to expand our general otolaryngology and allergy services. In addition to providing excellent patient care, the successful candidate will be actively involved in the teaching of medical students and otolaryngology residents.
- Opportunities are available for those interested in clinical/basic research.
- 16 aculty members and 6 APPs provide clinical care at 4 locations, including the VA hospital.
- Research and academic opportunity / excellent work-life balance with little call
- WVU Medicine is West Virginia University’s affiliated health system, West Virginia’s largest private employer, and a national leader in patient safety and quality. It's comprised of 14 member hospitals and six managed hospitals, anchored by its flagship hospital, J.W Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown, a 700+ bed academic medical center. WVU Medicine has more than 1,000 active medical staff members and 18,000 employees who serve hundreds of thousands of people each year from across the state of West Virginia and the nation.
- Morgantown, West Virginia is located just over an hour south of Pittsburgh, PA and is consistently rated as one of the best small metropolitan areas in the country for both lifestyle and business climate. The area offers the cultural diversity and amenities of a large city in a safe, family-friendly environment. There is also an excellent school system and an abundance of beautiful homes and recreational activities such as hiking, biking, skiing, white-water rafting, and Division I college athletics.
- Successful candidates must have an MD, MD/PhD or DO degree (the employer accepts foreign educational equivalent) and be eligible to obtain an unrestricted West Virginia medical license. Candidates must be board certified/eligible by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Please contact Kelli Piccirillo, Senior Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Posted March 4, 2021