Emergency Medicine Physician - Redwood Falls, Minnesota
Redwood Falls, MN
Acute Care, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for skilled physicians to provide vital Hybrid ER/Hospitalist coverage to a rural community nestled in the scenic Minnesota River Valley at Carris Health - Redwood in Redwood Falls, Minnesota.
PRN to FT hours are available.
We deeply value our partnership with all of the dedicated medical professionals that provide quality, lifesaving care at our partnered Critical Access Hospitals. Help us expand our network of skilled physicians by joining ACI and taking the step towards a rewarding career where you can be the lifeline for these rural communities.
- Annual ED Volume: 4,300 patients
- Critical access hospital; Level IV trauma center
- Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a
- Evening Hospitalist duties: EP responsible for all evening admissions during their shift (7p-7a M-Th, 7p Fri-7a Mon)
- Max Shift Length: 48 hours
- EMR: EPIC
- Certification Requirements: ACLS & ATLS (or CALS), Board Certified or Eligible
- 2nd and 3rd year residents welcome
Why Acute Care Inc.?As the driving force of our organization, we offer you opportunities to explore the U.S. and find more pathways to educational, financial, and clinical success. Help us connect communities with comprehensive healthcare, and consider joining Acute Care, Inc. Up to a $1,000 sign-on bonus and a $3,000 physician referral bonus. Practice opportunities in ND, NE, IA, MN, WI, IL, MO and OH.
• Competitive compensation
• Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
• Free Education – Access to online CME’s and ACLS/PALS recertifications.
• License reimbursement – With opportunities throughout the U.S., we will help you obtain a license in any state where we have a contracted facility.
• Comprehensive benefits package for physicians maintaining full-time hours. Up to a $25,000 sign-on bonus for physicians interested in a 2 year term, FT contract.
Please send me a current copy of your CV to begin the application process today! I welcome you to contact me with any questions you may have.
Posted November 18, 2021