Non-Invasive Cardiology in Northern NY- Great Work Life Balance
Inpatient and outpatient
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center is looking for a Cardiologist to join our team!
Offer Package Outline**:**
- Attractive Salary, plus wRVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
- Competitive Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Available
- Generous PTO
- Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based
- Full Benefits Package Includes: Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center's retirement plans.
- Dynamic BE/BC Non Invasive Cardiologist wanted to provide quality care.
- Join an established practice with support from another cardiologist seeing 18-22 patients per day.
- Will work 50% Lab and 50% office as well as inpatient consults
- The facility has a robust Hospitalist program and a strong emergency medicine team of physicians.
- Support of a full spectrum of medical specialists available on staff.
- Call is light 1 day a week and 1 weekend a month allowing for a work/life balance.
* Physician Couples Welcome
About Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center:
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center on the St. Lawrence River (The Thousand Islands Region) is on the Canadian border. Ottawa (Canada's Capital) is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away. Both are an integral part of our lifestyle offering diverse cultural, shopping and dining options.
The St. Lawrence River provides crystal clear waters to enjoy water sports. With close proximity to the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid ensure great skiing, hiking and camping.
Our local school system (K-12) offer strong academic programs, with a large variety of sports programs and extracurricular activities. Additionally, there are 4 colleges within 30 minute radius.
Housing options include waterfront property; in-town homes and farmland are all affordably priced. The reasonable cost of living here allows you to enjoy all this and more!
Posted September 14, 2020