Impressive Production Opportunity
Flexible Schedule - 3, 4, or 5 Day Work-Week
A private practice Dermatology group is seeking to add a Dermatologist to their practice. Join a clinic that has a very efficient workflow, more patients than you can imagine, and a fantastic team around you.
- Group ranks in the top 1% nationally for compensation - Earn 7 figures
- Option for Medical Derm, Cosmetics or even Mohs - Group flexible with type of practice
- Teamwork environment with fantastic support like experienced PAs, RNs, and MAs
- New referrals daily - be as busy as you want
- Group requiring board certification in Dermatology, MD/DO degree, and an ability to hit the ground running
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Being a resident in this community, you could walk down tree-lined streets in a small town ambiance with an arts community that will surprise you, all tucked away in the Maryland mountains.
- Into history? There is a plethora of American history that you can re-live in the museum just down the street from the clinic
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options - 22% lower than the state average
- Only 2 hours away from major metros like Washington DC, Baltimore, or Pittsburg
- Restaurants, family-friendly activities, culture, and history galore
Job ID: JN -012021-23960