Large Referral Network - REI Position with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health
Looking for an exciting, stable Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility team that has been in practice for over 30 years? Then come join our team and bring the full range of reproductive care to the Western, NY community. Our employed physicians enjoy the following:
- Sign on bonus and performance-based incentives.
- Great work/life balance and lifestyle.
- Built in referral network across 5 hospitals and 160+ outpatient locations.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital (320 beds)
- Monday - Friday with limited weekend call!
- Office hours - 9am - 4pm
- Fertility medications, insemination, minimally invasive surgeries with robotic-assisted reproductive technologies.
- Catchment area: Greater Western, NY and Southern Tier regions.
- Dedicated OR time 2x per month. Can increase as needed.
- Inherit a large patient panel of a retiring physician who practiced in the area for over 28 years.
- Salary guarantee
- Fully covered relocation services!
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- Defined Pension Plan + 403(b) retirement plan
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted November 19, 2021