General Neurology Opening with Penn State Health | Subspecialty Encouraged | Inpatient/Outpatient
Inpatient and outpatient
Penn State Health St. Joseph in Berks County, Pennsylvania is seeking a general neurologist to join our existing practice. The selected candidate with have both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a neurologist who wishes to enjoy a high-quality of life while providing care within a community of approximately 400,000.
What We’re Seeking
- MD, DO
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Candidates with subspecialty training encouraged to apply
What We’re Offering:·
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- Outstanding program and highly collaborative culture
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians
- Routinely ranked among the Top 50 Heart Hospitals in the country in quality metrics
- Nationally certified as a Center of Excellence in Chest Pain, Stroke and Heart Failure
- Nursing care that has also earned the distinction as a “Pathways to Excellence” accredited facility.
Berks County maintains a perfect balance of urban, rural and suburban settings. Our community offers diverse outdoor and cultural activities, outstanding schools and quality of life with easy accessibility to shore points, airports and major metro areas, such as Philadelphia, Washington, DC and New York City.
Posted October 9, 2019