Chief Medical Officer - Psychiatrist - Cascade Behavioral Health
Full-Time General Adult Psychiatrist
Cascade Behavioral Health
# Beds: 137
- Age Group/Range: Adults
- Practice Setting/Type: Inpatient
Psychiatric patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at Cascade Behavioral Health in Washington is seeking to add a like-minded Addiction Psychiatrist to their diverse and dynamic team.
- Licensed Psychiatrist in the state of Washington
- Advanced knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Board Certification required
- Ability to work full time hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in addiction treatment preferred
Our mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders.
To our clients, we are committed to the creation of behavioral health centers where people receive individualized and quality care that enables them to regain hope in a supportive, caring environment.
We will strive in all that we do to make Acadia Healthcare synonymous with excellent care, phenomenal customer service and an unparalleled commitment to our patients, staff, physicians, and community.
For more details, please contact Debbie Hughes, Physician Recruiter - debbie.huges@acadiahealthcare
Direct: 615.861.7581 Cell: 615.779.8088
Posted February 1, 2021