PRN Psychiatrist Opportunities
Fort Worth, TX
JPS Health Network
Acclaim Physician Group, Inc.
Acclaim Physician Group and JPS Health Network’s Department of Psychiatry is experiencing tremendous growth and has opportunities for Psychiatrist’s interested in ongoing PRN work. The Department has over 60 providers and is highly integrated, collegial, values evidence-based clinical practice and is committed to teaching.
As the county hospital system, JPS has been serving the residents of Tarrant County for over 100 years. This is a wonderful opportunity for innovative and passionate individuals to treat complex medical issues, and to provide compassionate, quality care to those patients that need it most.
Services provided include:
- inpatient and outpatient services
- 28-bed long-term care unit (adults)
- 98-bed inpatient unit (adults and adolescents)
- comprehensive consultation and liaison services including trauma consultations
- a 24-hour psychiatric emergency center with over 20,000 visits per year
- an assessment center including an urgent walk-in clinic
- five outpatient clinics and four community-based partial hospital programs
- psychological and neuro-psychological testing services
Schedule: PRN (as needed). We are looking specifically for providers who may have availability during the regular work week (Monday-Friday). Inpatient, outpatient and C/L coverage is 8 hour shifts. PEC coverage is 12 hour shifts.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor or Osteopathy degree from an approved college of Medicine/Osteopathy
- Board certified/board eligible in Psychiatry
- Active, and unrestricted Texas Medical license, or must be eligible to apply for one. License must be active prior to start date
- Valid DEA certificate with prescriptive authority
- 1-2 years of direct experience preferred, but we are very supportive of those recently graduating from residency programs and encourage you to inquire about any current openings.
About Acclaim Physician Group, Inc.
Acclaim is a multispecialty medical practice group comprised of over 350 providers serving Tarrant County's JPS Health Network in specialties ranging from primary care to general surgery and trauma. Our goal is to provide high quality, compassionate care for every patient, every time.
As the county hospital system, JPS has been serving the residents of Tarrant County for over 100 years. In addition to providing great care, JPS is also an urban teaching hospital with a long history of training physicians and medical students. JPS offers 18 residency and fellowship programs. With 72 resident slots, the JPS Family Medicine residency is the largest in the country.
The hospital is located in the heart of The Magnolia Village and Medical District of Fort Worth, the 17th-largest city in the U.S. and one of “America’s Most Livable Communities.” We have a thriving center of culture, commerce, the Historic Stockyards, remarkable museums, a vibrant and clean downtown area, Botanical Gardens and great annual events!
Posted March 29, 2021