CHICAGO FAMILY MEDICINE – BILINGUAL (English/Spanish)
100% Outpatient Practice
1-3 Years Clinical Experience Preferred
Curative invites B/C – B/E Family Medicine Physician to join a well- established and rapidly growing full-service community-based Health Center offering exceptional care in Chicago. Join 2 Pediatricians 8 NP’s, 14 MA’s, 6 Nurse Midwives, 2 PA’s and 8 ADN’s. Come experience incredible practice flexibility, clinical autonomy, and an excellent quality of life.
Incoming physician is responsible for all aspects of well adult care, preventive care, acute care, management of contraception, management of gynecological problems, management of chronic conditions, interpretation of diagnostic tests, quality assurance assessments and patient follow ups.
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Production Incentives available.
- Relocation Allowance
- 16-18 Patients/Day
- Flexible Schedules – Call 4 times in a year
- PTO – 28 Days
- Holidays – 11 days
- 2% Cost of living increase each year.
- CME - 1 week
Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Paid Malpractice Insurance, 401K, DEA Fees, professional dues, Illinois Medical License and more
- Practice in a beautiful part of the country with access to everything you need. Feel the warmth of this welcoming community while still having access to all the amenities.
- Easy access to O’Hare International Airport
- Excellent education with access to major universities, great public and private schools
- Live in the 3rd largest metropolitan city with a population of 9.5 million
- Safe and inviting place to raise a family
- Offering world’s best shopping, fine dining, beautiful housing, golf, swimming, sporting events, and numerous other amenities
Job ID: JN -032021-24121