Outpatient Occupational Medicine Physician Opportunity | No Call
A clinic in Alabama is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Start off work 2-weeks of coverage with possible extension afterward
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No
- Volume: 15 patients per day, mostly walk-in or urgent care patients
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults, could be some peds as it has come up at other sites
- Procedures: Some suturing on rare occasions for walk-in
- Support Staff: MA, RN, NP
- EMR/Charting: In house proprietary EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA; DOT
About the Location:
- Huntsville offers an assortment of exciting attractions extending from the U.S. Space and Rocket Center to the Huntsville Botanical Garden.
- Do some shopping in the Bridge Street Town Centre or Lowe Mill Arts & Entertainment, filled with several shops and eateries.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -082020-22852
Posted August 19, 2020