Neurology Opening in the Pacific Northwest - PeaceHealth
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a stellar Neurologist for the St. John Medical Center in beautiful Longview, WA.
(We also have new general Neuro openings in Vancouver, WA and Bellingham, WA. And Interventional in Eugene, OR)
At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. Providers in our community give compassionate care to a challenging, diverse patient population of all ages. You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in an underserved community and impact the growth and development of the Neurology services. This is a General Neurology practice and has flexibility for someone with a sub-specialization interest.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- The catchment area of nearly 200K with a dynamic patient population.
- 4 days per week plus call. The call is 1:4 and mostly by phone.
- 10-14 patient per day once ramped up.
- 90% outpatient, 10% inpatient with on-call consultations.
- Tele-stroke program utilization.
- Robust internal referral system plus community referral base.
Experience Longview, Washington:
- Forbes Magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument and many beautiful local parks. Lake Sacajawea, directly across from St. John Medical Center is in the heart of Longview.
- Our community is just a short one hour drive to the Pacific Ocean.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population of ~60,000 residents.
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Competitive compensation guarantee, a generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life, and Disability insurances.
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage options, plus vision, dental and supplemental options.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 annually in incentives for healthy lifestyles.
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
Posted June 16, 2022