Urgent Care Medicine Opportunity in a Lovely Colorado City
A clinic in Colorado is seeking a Urgent Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Monthly coverage is varied
- Schedule/Hours: Shifts are Monday - Sunday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM and Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 30
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Usual procedures done in the urgent care setting to include lacerations, I&D's, read X-rays, Read EKG's
- Support Staff: MA/LPN, Rad Tech
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Welcome to the Aurora, Colorado – Gateway to the Rockies! Embrace everything that makes the community so unique. Enjoy the great outdoors, ethnic eateries, shopping, special events, and entertainment options that create memories that last a lifetime.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23215
Posted October 12, 2020