Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Cambodia – Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC)
Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC)
Health Volunteers Overseas
- HVO volunteers will contribute to improving and maintaining the quality of inpatient and outpatient pediatric care at AHC, working to improve the pediatric residency-training program and broaden professional perspectives and development opportunities for senior staff.
- Assignment: 1 month
- Teaching Topics: Pediatrics – all topics; pediatric radiology, neonatology, pediatric emergency medicine, pediatric intensive care and cardiology of particular interest
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: No
- Qualifications: Board eligible/certified; current license to practice (active or retired); hospital-based general pediatricians or sub-specialists with experience in hospital setting; teaching and/or clinical supervision experience required
- Activities: Clinical training, continuing education, didactic instruction, education material development, faculty/staff training, grand rounds, formal lecturing, mentoring
- Housing: Volunteer responsible for housing; information on nearby facilities provided.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; suitable for children
Posted March 15, 2021