CareMore/ Anthem- Primary Care Physician Opportunity
Your Talent. Our Vision. CareMore Health and Aspire are entering a new growth phase, as a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk. We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery. We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients and currently serve over ~200,000 members in 30 states across Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations. We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience. As an Anthem subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources one of America’s largest managed healthcare organizations.
Responsible for the clinical operations and medical staff within a designated region. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains and develops CareMore and Aspire Health’s comprehensive healthcare delivery system.
- Provides strategic and operational direction for the delivery of performance based medical management.
- Manages budget and risk drivers.
- Analyzes and reports business performance data to customers, senior management, and Board of Directors.
- Analyzes local profit and loss performance.
- Contributes to the internal and external health industry development efforts.
- Provides direct patient care, takes overnight and/or weekend call, runs interdisciplinary team meetings and reviews clinical cases.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires an MD/DO;
- Completion of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency;
- 2 -3 years of experience as a practicing physician in hospital medicine, primary care, or specialty medicine.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in applicable state(s) and board eligibility or board certification.
- DEA license required. For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
Posted March 15, 2021