Join our growing Section of Geriatric Medicine - Yale New Haven Health
Inpatient and outpatient
Join our growing Section of Geriatric Medicine team in Milford, CT with Yale New Haven Health.
- This position will provide inpatient consultative services at a 383 bed academic community hospital and satellite locations.
- You will join a well-established and respected team with full support staff working inpatient with growth potential with outpatient population.
- The Section of Geriatric Medicine works in close collaboration with a large Section of Palliative Care and provides education to medical students, residents, fellows, nursing students, and social work students from many surrounding institutions including Yale.
- This team was recently recognized for the 2018 Empathy Amplified Award from the Cleveland Clinic for innovative programs and highly empathetic patient/family centered care.
We are seeking
- A Board Certified/Board Eligible internal medicine or family medicine physician who has completed a Geriatric fellowship.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and reputable service that provides the following:
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Volunteer academic and research opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage and more!
Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves.
YNHHS includes five hospitals – Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial, Westerly and Yale New Haven Hospitals, several specialty networks and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led, non-profit medical foundation with several hundred community-based and hospital-employed physicians.
Posted February 28, 2020