Anesthesiology Opportunity in a Lovely Alabama City
A clinic in Alabama is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 1 or 2 days a week. Flexible on days, Monday - Saturday available (would prefer at least one day covered to be Thursday)
- Schedule/Hours: Office hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 1 or 2 days a week. Assignment will start with an initial 3 months - opportunity to extend if the patient load picks up.
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 15-20 patients per day, combination of scheduled and walk in patients.
- Patient Ages: Adults only
- Procedures: To give injections they will work with Ultrasound guidance and a C-Arm
- Support Staff: MA
- EMR/Charting: Paper charting (t-sheets)
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible w/in 5 years; General Practitioner
About the Location:
- Dothan is a small city in Alabama that is lovingly known as the “Peanut Capital of the World.” There are several family-friendly places, museums, natural parks, adventurous attractions, and restaurants that you can visit while you’re there, such as Landmark Park, the Dothan Area Botanical Gardens, Adventureland, and the George Washington Carver Interpretive Museum.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23529
Posted November 25, 2020