Endocrinology in Casper Wyoming - Come Home to Wyoming
BC/BE Endocrinology | Casper, Wyoming
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academic medicine, research and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work life balance
- BC/BE in Endocrinology
- Step into a well-developed solo-practice
- Supported by 2 RDs, RN and MA
- Become and essential part of a multi-specialty practice on the Wyoming Medical Center Campus
Diabetes Education and Prevention Program in place
- Geographical Highpoints:
- Nestled at the foot of Casper Mountain, Casper is the second-largest city in Wyoming with a population of 55,000 people
- Casper is a growing and vibrant community with great dining and shopping
- With Casper Mountain hiking, mountain biking and skiing is just outside your back door.
- North Platte River, which runs through town, is a Blue Ribbon trout fishery attracting fisherman from around the country.
- Casper College is ranked as one of the top 25 community colleges in the country. Its nationally-ranked theater, music and art programs are a backbone to Casper’s arts and entertainment scene.
- No state income tax, low real estate taxes, and affordable house prices in neighborhoods on the golf course or in the mountains
- Excellent private and public school options
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
Posted November 29, 2021