Endocrinology Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal North Carolina
Outpatient Only - Student Loan Repayment
Join a non-profit hospital in beautiful coastal North Carolina! This organization offers physicians work-life balance and the opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful places in the U.S. The incoming physician would be joining two other Endocrinologists and one physician assistant. This hospital is also a part of the Mayo Clinic Network, so physicians employed with this organization have access to Mayo Clinic knowledge and resources.
- 4-day work week available
- Guaranteed base salary with production incentives
- Medical malpractice included
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance offered
- Do more of the things you love with 6 weeks of paid time off
- Student loan repayment
- Opportunity to participate in research clinical trials for additional compensation
- This position is not visa eligible
This city in coastal North Carolina has a lot to offer! Many tourists travel to this North Carolina city for its bountiful fishing, recreational activities, and beautiful beaches. This city has a deep American history which is noted around the town as well.
- Easy access to more beautiful beaches such as Norfolk, Wilmington, and Myrtle Beach!
- Airport located 30 miles from the clinic
- Fresh seafood caught daily and sold at local markets
Job ID: JN-092021-25338