Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Fort Lauderdale, FL
MEDNAX is pleased to announce immediate Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist openings due to the expansion of our national medical group into the South Florida market!
Be part of a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist team at Broward General in Fort Lauderdale, FL sharing best practices and supporting each other in clinical process improvement, clinical protocols, and research opportunities.
We are seeking a per diem Board Certified MFM.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Hospital based consultation to a very busy, high acuity, public health system in Fort Lauderdale
- Consultation and co-management of high-risk obstetrical outpatients and regional referrals
- Prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures
- You will have access to state-of-the-art perinatal ultrasound, invasive prenatal diagnosis and therapy equipment
- Genetic counselor on-site
- There are no obstetrical deliveries unless desired by applicant
- Support provided by strong team of experienced sonographers and WHNP
- Board Certification in MFM required
- FL license required
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted December 21, 2021