Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Vietnam – Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy
Health Volunteers Overseas
Inpatient and outpatient
- Volunteers provide clinical and didactic instruction to update and broaden the skills and knowledge of the dermatology faculty at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy in a variety of diagnostic and treatment techniques, as well as work to develop nursing guidelines for skin diseases.
- Assignment: 2-4 weeks
- Teaching Topics: Dermatology – diagnostic treatment techniques of particular interest
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: Final year residents accepted if paired with an appropriate preceptor.
- Qualifications: Board certified or eligible and hold a current license to practice dermatology in the United States or Canada (active or retired). International members of AAD (those who reside outside the US or Canada and have board certification equivalent to that of the American Board of Dermatology or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada) may serve as volunteers at the discretion of the HVO project director
- Activities: Clinical training, continuing education, faculty/staff training, didactic instruction, protocol development
- Housing: Volunteer responsible for housing; information on nearby facilities provided.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; suitable for children
Posted December 17, 2019