Dermatologist - Penn State Health - Holy Spirit Medical Group
Camp Hill, PA
Penn State Holy Spirit Medical Group is seeking Dermatologists with clinical expertise in general dermatology to join our growing community practice at our Camp Hill, Pa office.
What we’re seeking:
- Medical degree - MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching
As a member of The Department of Dermatology you will be associated with:
- An outstanding program with a national reputation
- A highly collaborative culture
- Cutting-edge basic and clinical dermatology research and top-notch facilities at both the Hershey and the University Park campuses
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across all dermatology-related departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
About Penn State Health:
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. It employs more than 14,000 people systemwide. The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children’s Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, PA; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, PA; and more than 2,000 physicians and direct care providers at more than 100 medical office locations.
For immediate consideration, please contact: Nabat Henderson Physician Recruiter Email: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Posted June 24, 2021