Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshires, a 4-season resort community
- Endless cultural opportunities
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking.
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City.
BERKSHIRE HEALTH SYSTEMS OPPPORTUNITY
- Current MA Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner license or eligibility for licensure.
- MSN in Psychiatric/Mental health Nursing
- Experience in both adult clinical required.
- Certification as a CNS in Psychiatric/ Mental health Nursing
- Registration with MA DPH and U.S. DEA or eligibility for a MA registration to prescribe medications.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Highly effective programs, treating close to 10,000 patients a year
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including productivity option and relocation
Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital and Trauma Center, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. With the latest technology and a system-wide electronic health record, BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a beautiful and culturally rich area while being affiliated with a health system with award winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.
Posted June 9, 2021