Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology - OB/GYN | Reliant Medical Group
Chair of Obstetrician and Gynecologist Division - Central Massachusetts (45 minutes from Boston) - Leadership Position at Reliant Medical Group part of OptumCare. Practice Where Your Voice Matters!
At Reliant Medical Group part of OptumCare, we want every patient to receive world class care! We invite you to consider this opportunity with our physician-led, multi-specialty group of over 500 physicians, surgeons and clinicians who care for over 325,000 members throughout Central and MetroWest Massachusetts. We are seeking a leader that would like to build upon our current offerings of OB/GYN. Come and join a multi-specialty group that is transforming the way healthcare is delivered nationally!
Our Chair of OB/GYN will have an active practice with a good range of complex and routine cases all while providing leadership to our respected division including eleven Obstetrician/Gynecologist, seven advanced practitioners and seven certified nurse midwives at our 8 locations throughout central Massachusetts.
This is a robust practice providing high quality services of both low and high risk obstetric patients and minimally invasive gynecology. The Chair of OB/GYN will practice at a level 2 hospital with 24hr anesthesia, a 24hr neonatal, and a level II-B nursery. Our providers deliver at Saint Vincent’s Hospital’s Center for Women and Infants and MetroWest Medical Center’s Beautiful Beginnings in Framingham.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- This position is 40% administrative and 60% clinical
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allows you to practice at the top of your license
- Participates in various committees as assigned and disseminates information timely to all team members
- Oversee OB/GYN department as well as our Urogynecology and Reliant Medical Group’s Women’s Center for Pelvic Medicine and Surgery departments.
Posted May 19, 2021