Division Chief, Palliative Care - Program Growth with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
As our new Division Chief of Palliative Care, you are the future of patient-focused care. With our new models of care and treatments, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Fully covered relocation services
- A comprehensive Palliative Care program!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
Clinical (0.9 FTE)
- Join a team of 2 physicians, 2 APP's, a social worker, and a dedicated Chaplain
NEW! Outpatient palliative care program brings the care to our patients:
- We're coming to the patients' cancer center to give them better quality of life, pain management, and around the clock support.
- We are building our team to develop a longitudinal strategic plan to manage care across the continuum, help us bring the best care to our patients and their families.
- Work with the Palliative Care service line system-wide to advance our program.
Administrative (0.1 FTE)
- Development & implementation of the department’s quality assurance, performance improvement, and peer review programs in accordance with applicable medical staff bylaws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Teaching opportunities! There is an Internal Medicine Residency program in-house at Unity Hospital.
- Participate in the strategic planning process of the palliative care service line for the health system and represent Unity Hospital.
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted November 18, 2019