Nurse Practitioner Long Term- Per Diem-$3500 Sign On Bonus Warwick
Serving millions of Medicare and Medicaid patients, Optum is the nation’s largest health and wellness business and a vibrant, growing member of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. You have found the best place to advance your advanced practice nursing career. We are one of the nation’s largest employers of Nurse Practitioners, offering incredible opportunities to make a difference in the lives of patients. This growth is not only a testament to our model’s success but the efforts, care and commitment of our Nurse Practitioners.
$3500.00 SIGN ON BONUS for EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
- Provide preventative or primary care in assigned long term care facilities
- Work with primary care physicians to provide the best care possible
- Collaborate with the nursing staff and the patients' families
- Work with the facility's utilization review process
- Learn more about palliative care
- Current, unrestricted NP license in the state of assignment or the ability to obtain
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure/Prescriptive Authority post-hire in states where applicable
- Nurse Practitioner national certification as ANP, FNP, AANP, or GNP required or the ability to obtain
- Cinical background in adult, family or geriatric specialties
- Past experience working in a nursing home or with seniors in other settings
- Intermediate level of PC-proficiency with programs like Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Posted September 23, 2021