Nocturnist in East Orange, New Jersey
East Orange, NJ
East Orange General Hospital
TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified/board eligible internal medicine trained nocturnists and family medicine trained nocturnists with hospitalist experience for our Hospitalist practice working night shifts full-time at East Orange General Hospital in East Orange, New Jersey. Procedures are required and candidates must be comfortable with intubations. Responsibilities include codes and RRT.
In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation’s leading integrated health care organizations that specializes in hospitalist medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
You’ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospitalists who provide the best for their patients.
- Night shifts only
- Compensation: Strong hourly rate with bonus potential
- Procedures required - must be comfortable with intubations
- Codes and RRT responsibility
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid malpractice insurance (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability insurance, 401K, SERP, and concierge service
- Further your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth’s 19,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted June 7, 2021