Physician Assistant - Spine and Intervention, Physical Medicine
Mary Washington Spine and Rehabilitation has an immediate opening for a Physician Assistant who will be part of an outstanding staff delivering a multidisciplinary, team-based approach to the prevention, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment and rehabilitation of painful disorders. With our cutting-edge technology and state of the art treatment center located in Fredericksburg, VA., we are setting new standards in the field of pain management. Some of our treatments consist of Platelet Rich Plasma Prolotherapy (PRP), Spinal cord stimulation, radiofrequency neurotomy, Fluoroscopic and ultrasound guided hip injection, Vertebroplasty, and Discography.
Develop care plans, educate patients regarding their medical conditions and evaluate and treat patients to achieve optimal patient care.
· New patient and established patient consults
· Examine, Diagnose and treat patients
· Recommend options and course of action for patient care
· Interpret diagnostic tests
· Perform office procedures
· Educate patients and their families for optimal outcomes
Physician Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong clinical and analytical skills
- Medical teamwork
- Great Bedside Manner
- Must be able to work fairly independently
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Prefer experience but will consider a New Grad provided Ortho was part of a clinical rotation.
- Graduate from an ARC-PA accredited physician assistant program
- Virginia State License
- BLS Certification
- Provider Identifier (NPI)
- DEA License
Posted October 12, 2020