Hematology/Oncology Physician Needed
Little Rock, AR
Inpatient and outpatient
CARTI Cancer Center, located in Little Rock, is seeking full-time BE/BC Medical Oncologists to support expanding outpatient medical oncology services.
- Provider will assess patients in new facility in Little Rock, practicing alongside a well-established team of 13 medical oncologists, 7 radiation oncologist, radiologist and surgical oncologists.
- Ideal candidate will have proven skills and values that will complement a highly successful clinical enterprise collaborating with a multidisciplinary team.
- Inpatient rounding at local hospital. Weekend call is shared equally among 13 providers.
- Infrastructure in place to build successful practice. Option to travel so satellite sites.
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits. Relocation and CME allowance is also provided in provider package.
Little Rock, AR
Arkansas, known as the Natural State, is home to diverse cities and communities, each with something unique to discover. Little Rock has plenty for the outdoor lover including 34 miles of The Arkansas River Trail system connecting Pinnacle Mountain, Big Dam Bridge, Two Rivers Bridge and provides opportunities for cycling, jogging, walking, hiking and other outdoor activities.
US News & World Report ranked Arkansas as the 3rd Best Cost of Living in the US and 7th Best Quality of Life in the Nation. The Downtown River Market, South on Main and Argenta (North Little Rock) areas provide a walking district for dining, shopping, sports, museums, libraries, night life, concerts, festivals and a host of other activities.
Little Rock is large enough to be culturally diverse and small enough to encourage a feeling of community. Central Arkansas has a population estimated at 1 million with the larger urban area boasting a population of 500,000.
Posted October 9, 2019