Telepsychiatry Psychiatrist Opportunity - Work from Anywhere
100% Remote Position- Chart Reviews Only
Multiple Locations Available
This thriving telehealth organization has a team that is dedicated to breaking down barriers so that everyone can have access to the mental healthcare they need. Growing at 40% month over month, this group has multiple remote telehealth openings for Psychiatrists with licenses in Texas, Florida, Georgia, New York, Virginia, or Pennsylvania. Apply today!
- Fully remote 100% Telepsychiatry position- work from your home, from vacation, an office- your workspace is anywhere you have an internet connection
- Chart Review only- Serve as a Collaborative Physician in accordance with applicable state laws and terms and conditions of the NP Collaborative Practice Protocol Agreement.
- Full-time Monday through Friday schedule with flexible work hours- work the hours you want, whenever you feel like it!
- Nonclinical role with no direct patient contact- supervise nurse practitioners and participate in clinical strategy
- Operate within an interdisciplinary team of psychiatrists, primary care doctors, nurse practitioners, therapists, and care counselors
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree- Board Certified of TRULY Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Take control over your work schedule and ditch the traditional office setting! Position is 100% remote and allows for a better work-life balance, location independence, professional autonomy, and more!
- Must have a license in one of the following states: Texas, Florida, Georgia, New York, Virginia, Ohio, or Pennsylvania. Multiple state licenses are a plus!
- Employer will reimburse for the cost of applying for additional licenses- up to $30,000
- Employer will provide all staff support, supplies, and equipment necessary
Job ID: JN -022021-24066