Daytona Beach, 100% Outpatient, Managed Care
Daytona Beach, FL
- Our providers see an AVERAGE of 16 patients per day
- We do NOT focus on RVU's or ask our providers to see as many patients as possible
- 100% Outpatient 100% Medicare Advantage patient base
- Up to $220,000 Base Salary
- Up to 20% of Base Salary Bonus Schedule
- Paid CME
- Full Benefits including 401K match and Paid family healthcare
We are searching for a Primary care provider with an interest in working with the Geriatric population. I have a new opening in the Daytona Beach area, so please contact me today to discuss this opportunity further.
Our providers see nearly 100% Medicare Advantage patients. A dynamic personality and the desire to be a part of and work as a team are crucial.
All of our practices have a full staff of Physicians, NP's or PA's, Medical Assistants, Care Coaches and even weekly EMR experts on site. Here at Conviva Physician Group, we hire providers with retention in mind from day one. You can expect a smooth and informed transition from the moment you begin your credentialing process all the way until you are a seasoned provider within your practice. Take a look at what we can offer below and forward a copy of your CV for review.
- Our focus on patients allows you to spend more quality time with each patient.
- We believe that our physicians should drive the care decisions for our patients.
- Our value-based care model includes treating current patient conditions to practicing preventative care to improve the future quality of life for our patients.
- We believe that physicians should be there for their families just as they are there for their patients.
- Enjoy a predictable work schedule with evenings and weekends off as well as vacations that allow you to unplug and enjoy well-deserved time with your family.
- Multiple career opportunities with growing geographic locations as well as management and leadership potential.
Conviva Care Solutions
Director of Recruitment and Retention
812-369-9367 Call or Text
Posted January 7, 2020