Telehealth Urgent Care Physician - California (Telecommute)
- 100% work from home (no onsite)
- Full-time employment at 15 shifts per month, 2 weekends included
- Average patient load = 3-4 patients per hour
- Provider will deliver telehealth urgent care visits to patients of all ages.
- Provides and manages remote patient care, using audio and visual technology to complete patient examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment plans. Documenting/Charting patient information in line with current policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively and compassionately through audio visual consultations with patients and able to address patient concerns through these medias.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Communicates with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, and additional information. Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions. Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Educate patients on the risks and benefits of treatments ensuring the patient is a part of the decision-making process.
- Supervision of advanced practice clinicians when appropriate and abide by all associated rules and regulations.
- Board certification in family or emergency medicine with experience treating all ages.
- A minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience outside of residency in an emergency medicine, urgent care, family medicine or ambulatory care setting.
- Experience in pediatric care within the past 2 years required.
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to start).
- Ability to successfully qualify for and obtain unrestricted state licensure throughout the defined platform is required.
Posted September 23, 2021