Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Position Near Boston, MA
North Shore Medical Center
North Shore Physicians Group
Inpatient and outpatient
North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG) and our hospital affiliate, North Shore Medical Center – Salem Hospital (NSMC), located in Salem, MA (about 15 miles north of Boston), has an exceptional opportunity for a physician colleague to join our Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine practice. NSMC combines the efficiency and collegiality of a community hospital with access to the subspecialty expertise and the resources of the Mass General Brigham healthcare system, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. NSPG’s patient-centered focus is on quality of care, patient safety and process improvement. This position combines the best of academic and non-academic medicine.
While practicing as a Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine physician you will enjoy:
- working at NSMC, one of the top hospitals in Massachusetts
- the opportunity to teach and mentor internal medicine residents
- the option to participate in quality improvement and academic research projects
- a collegial office/clinic environment and support; excellent NP collaboration
- equitable call with minimal night responsibility for only one organization. In house nocturnal intensivists cover the ICU
- a flexible mix of inpatient and outpatient activities
- the option of practicing Sleep Medicine
- competitive compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance (with tail coverage) and a generous retirement plan
- everything the beautiful North Shore has to offer: excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
About North Shore Physicians Group
We are a multi-specialty medical team of more than 400 physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other care professionals in more than 27 locations throughout the North Shore of Boston. We work together to discover new ways to improve and build upon our successes and innovations in our practices. Through that focus, and with continued input from our team, we have built a culture that embodies the journey of evolution. We see processes differently, learn from one another and continuously seek to change the way we practice medicine so we can improve the health of our patients and provide more fulfilling careers for our providers.
We’re always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter, less stressful and more efficient. Here, ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
North Shore Physicians Group is proud to be affiliated with Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital and a member of Mass General Brigham health care system, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital is the North Shore’s largest and most advanced health care provider.
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine. Join our team of explorers who are bringing the next evolution of quality care to the communities surrounding Boston.
Posted October 6, 2020