A hospital in Texas is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: April ongoing
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: Night and Weekend Call 1st and 2nd (Weekend: 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM, Night: 5:00 PM - 7:00 AM)
- Volume: Varies
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: • Cases: General, ortho, GYN, plastics, ENT, urology, cath lab, neuro, CV, healthy pediatric, podiatry, GI • OB experience
- Cases: • Cases: General, ortho, GYN, plastics, ENT, urology, cath lab, neuro, CV, healthy pediatric, podiatry, GI
- OB experience
- Support Staff: MD and CRNA
- EMR/Charting: Paper charting
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS
- Located in the beautiful Texas Forest Country, Lufkin is filled with surprises for all ages. Discover how surprisingly convenient Lufkin is located to major cities like Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Waco, and explore through our city's unique opportunities for fun weekend trips or even regional conventions and meetings. With a population quickly approaching 40,000 people, it's surprising how Lufkin remains peaceful and quaint while serving as a regional hub for retail shopping, medical facilities, industry, government and much more.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23348