Collaborative Care Psychiatrist
Mindoula is a leading population health management company that scales the human connection through technology to address mind, body, and life challenges. Mindoula identifies, engages, and serves populations that might otherwise be overlooked or left behind, and delivers tech-enabled, team-based, 24/7 support across the continuum of care. Mindoula's adaptive data science approach, multi-platform technology stack, virtual Collaborative Care Program, and virtual + in-person care extension solutions enable its enterprise partners to achieve improved outcomes and significantly reduce costs by integrating behavioral, medical, and social determinants of health. Our Collaborative Care Program offers one approach to Behavioral Health integration in which primary care providers, care managers, and psychiatric consultants work together to provide care and support for patients with behavioral health needs. Learn more at https://www.mindoula.com/for-providers/.
We are currently hiring in: OH, FL, PA, GA, and VA but welcome interest from qualified applications from all states and territories.
- Provide regularly scheduled caseload consultation to care managers to oversee the status and health of their assigned patient caseload.
- Recommend diagnostic or treatment updates via written consult note including medication recommendations and other interventions within 24 hours, and finalize in the Mindoula Member Registry.
- Advise on treatment for patients who may need more intensive or specialized mental health care, supporting treatment in the medical setting until patients can be engaged in specialized care.
- Communicate the limitations of the case review consultation and treatment recommendations if the patient is not evaluated in person.
- Participate in the development and delivery of in-service training for primary care-based providers and staff regarding the recognition and treatment of BH conditions in primary care.
- Must be Board-certified with active state licensure(s) and DEA.
Posted August 26, 2020