A clinic in Florida is seeking a Trauma Surgery Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Looking for 2 providers, flexible on dates but more shifts someone can offer, the better
- Schedule: 12 hour primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hour secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- Volume: Average Trauma Admits 2,000/ year (Penetrating: 8%, Blunt: 91%)
- Patient Ages: Varies, Mostly Adult
- Procedures: Emergency General Surgery and Trauma call
- Cases: Level II Trauma Center (ACS and State Verified)
- Support Staff: 24/7 on-call neurosurgeons 24/7 on-site anesthesia, surgical services team and trauma trained nurses.
- EMR/Charting: MediTech
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ATLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- Flexible schedule;
- Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -022021-24083