1 Million Earning Potential - Flexible Schedule, Partnership Track - Well Established Practice
Inpatient and outpatient
$1,000,000 Income Potential
Partnership Track in a Well-Established Practice
Live or Work on the Beach!
Join one of the largest health systems in the state of California and be part of an established, financially stable, and thriving hospital-based urology group looking for a full-time ‘bread & butter’ urologist to treat the patients of this large community.
- Up to 20k sign-on and relocation assistance package - direct student loan forgiveness available
- Partnership track available year two with uncapped earning potential
- Step into a busy single-specialty practice with another well-respected busy Urologist
- Flexible schedule: split your workweek between the clinic, the OR, & the surgery center
- You will have the help and support from one of the largest hospital in town
- Do procedures in beautiful state-of-the-art OR with new DaVinci XI robot
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Experience the big-city feel with small-town charm in a unique oceanfront setting. Tucked in along the waterfront, Long Beach is centrally located to Los Angeles and Orange County and voted one of America’s “Most Walkable Cities”.
- Ideal weather, exciting attractions, unique events, trendy shopping and delicious dining
- Walking distance to the Regional Airport with 18 direct flight locations including Denver, NYC, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco and Seattle
- Only thirty short minutes to the nearest international airport
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Near The University of California, Cal State Long Beach, USC, UCLA, UC Irvine and more!
- Great beachfront neighborhoods – something for every family!
Job ID: U 4512568
Posted August 18, 2020