Join Our Anesthesia Team at St. Peter's Health | Beautiful Montana
The St. Peter's Health Regional Medical Center is seeking an enthusiastic CRNA to join their Anesthesia Team.
- OR (3-6 cases/day) & Endoscopy (8-16 cases/day).
- Variety of cases (Orthopedics, general surgery, urology, GYN, DaVinci, Endoscopy, ENT, occasional peds, and OB).
- Must be comfortable working independently with supervision backup.
- Opportunity to do blocks, not required.
- Spinals, no epidurals.
- Highly competitive salary
- Incentive Bonuses
- CME Allowance
- Vacation time (13 weeks)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: 403B (w/, Dental, Disability, Funded CME, Paid Malpractice, Relocation allowance, and much more...
- 4-10 hour shifts
- Only one second call weekend per month
- Friendly professional working environment
We are committed to our patients and our 1,700 employees:
- We were named one of the top 100 community hospitals by the Chartis Center for Rural Health (2021).
- We were recognized as one of the favorite places to work in Helena (2021).
- We recently completed a $9 million surgical suite/central processing remodel and expansion (2020).
- We opened a dedicated, physician-led outpatient Wound Care Center (2020).
- We launched a community para-medicine and mobile crisis response team (behavioral health) program to provide care outside our walls to improve the well-being of our community (2020).
About St. Peter’s Health:
Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountain Front, St. Peter's Health is a progressive, independent regional health care system in Helena, Montana's state capital. We provide inpatient care in our 99-bed regional medical center and our 24-bed behavioral health unit. Our services also include outpatient primary care /specialty clinics, ambulance services, rehabilitation care, and urgent care facilities. Helena is an outdoor mecca. Five lakes, three golf courses, and a ski resort are just outside town.
Posted June 29, 2022