Associate Medical Director - Northwell GoHealth Urgent Care - New York
New York, NY
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Northwell Health, New York State's largest health care provider and private employer, to create a network of over 50 urgent care centers throughout the New York City metro area and Long Island. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology.
We are looking for an Associate Medical Director (AMD) for our Western Region in New York, around the New York City area.
The AMD assists in the managing and directing of all clinical services for their assigned urgent care centers and geographic region, is primarily responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers within their assigned geographic area. The AMD collaborates across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
A different kind of practice.
· Partnering with Northwell Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
· Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an ECW EMR.
· Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
· M.D. or D.O. Degree or equivalent from an accredited College of Medicine.
· Licensed as a physician in the State of New York.
· Completion of Medical Residency with current Board Certification.
· Administrative experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, or related field, preferably in a major medical center or health system, strongly preferred.
· Outstanding communication and management skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with Urgent Care staff, management, health system partners, required.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced physician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Posted September 2, 2020