Maternal Fetal Medicine in Nashville
Our growing MFM practice in Nashville, is adding 2 maternal-fetal medicine specialists to join our team of 3 dedicated, board certified MFM specialist. We are a consultative/co-management practice, that work closely with the OB Hospitalists and Obstetricians in the community to ensure comprehensive, coordinated care, along with an experienced medical director leading the team. This is a sought after location to work in and a thriving practice affiliated with a large healthcare system.
- Responsibilities include consultation and co-management of high-risk obstetrical outpatients, routine ultrasound reads and high-risk hospital consultations
- The group provides prenatal diagnostic procedures including: routine and high risk ultrasounds, nuchal translucency, amniocentesis, fetal echocardiography and PUBS.
- New, renovated office locations with the latest ultrasound equipment
- Currently have 4 global office locations and provide hospital coverage at 4 facilities. Physicians are not expected to cover all office locations as we read remotely
- Attractive call coverage schedule-equally divided amongst physicians with strict emphasis on family/vacation time
- Addition of Women’s Health NP’s
- Team of 14 experienced sonographers-all are nuchal certified, 8 are fetal echo certified
Long known as Music City U.S.A., Nashville is a major hub for health care, publishing, banking and transportation and is recognized as one of the best places to live in the U.S. The Nashville International Airport is located just 10 miles east of downtown. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round, including an abundance of parks, waterways and recreational areas and a thriving arts and cultural scene. The city has many major and minor league sports teams, and quite a few options for your children to pursue a higher education, through institutions such as: Vanderbilt University, David Lipscomb University and Belmont University.
Posted June 28, 2021