Radiology Opportunity in Arizona - Outpatient - No Call
A medical center in Arizona is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 2 weeks a month and ongoing, Monday - Sunday schedule
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Saturday, Sunday - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm DX only
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: DX 400/day (1 DX onsite, 2 tele) Mammo 100/day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Required - Fluoro; For Mammography, stereotactic biopsies and US breat biopsies required. Screener & DX Mammo
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS
About the Location:
The true Southwest awaits you in Yuma, Arizona. Come immerse yourself in our rich culture and heritage, rooted in centuries of history. Soak in our blue skies and sun that shines 310 days a year-perfect for outdoor activities.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -082020-22913
Posted August 28, 2020