Employed Pulmonary Critical Care opportunity in state-of-the-art facility
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
Owensboro Health is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join our hospital-employed team of five Pulm/CC physicians with support from nine Advanced Practice Clinicians in Owensboro, KY.
- Hospital with a state-of-the-art Bronchoscopy Suite with Anesthesia capabilities
- Pulmonary outpatient clinic attached to hospital
- Work with a team of five other Owensboro Health employed Pulmonologists with support from nine Advanced Practice Clinicians
- One week of call every fifth week - no night or weekend call outside of that week
- Navigation bronchoscopy system (Veran)
- Endobronchial ultrasound capabilities (EBUS)
- Fully integrative outpatient Sleep Lab
- 32-bed ICU/CCU/Trauma ICU
- Level III Trauma Center
- FM Residents rotate with ICU and Pulmonary team
About Owensboro Health
Owensboro Health is a nonprofit health system with a mission to heal the sick and to improve the health of the communities it serves in Kentucky and Indiana. The system includes Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, nationally recognized for design, architecture and engineering; Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital; Owensboro Health Twin Lakes Hospital; the Owensboro Health Medical Group comprised of over 120 Physicians and more than 100 Advanced Practice clinicians at more than 20 locations; three outpatient Healthplex facilities, a certified medical fitness facility, the Healthpark; a surgical weight loss center and program, and the Mitchell Memorial Cancer Center.
An average year in Owensboro's 477 bed hospital we have 16,000 inpatient admissions, deliver 2,000 babies and provide the region’s only Level III NICU. Owensboro Health physicians perform nearly 24,000 surgical procedures, including nearly 200 open-heart surgeries. Our physicians and staff have 70,000 Emergency Department visits, more than a million outpatient visits annually. Visit our home page for more information.
Posted March 28, 2022