Family Practice Opportunity in a Charming Oklahoma Town
A clinic in Oklahoma is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Permanent assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Monday - Friday full time need
- Schedule/Hours : 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch)
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No
- Volume: 20-25
- Patient Ages: All Ages
- Support Staff: Full Support team
- EMR/Charting: Emed
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible w/in 5 years
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Poteau is the perfect town to spend a morning, afternoon, day or even week in as you explore what makes the county seat of Leflore County the gem of Choctaw country.
- Dine in the local restaurants, shop for antiques and gifts, or visit the "World's Highest Hill" - Cavanal Hill sitting at 1,999 feet tall with panoramic views of Leflore County.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -082020-22771
Posted August 6, 2020