Rural Emergency Medicine - Vandalia, IL
Inpatient and outpatient
Acute Care, Inc. is seeking Emergency, Family, and Internal Medicine physicians to provide ED and Hospitalist coverage at Fayette County Hospital located in Vandalia, IL.
- 6,593 Annual ED Volume
- Coverage: 24/7 (7a-7a), Evening Hospitalist Coverage
- Hospitalist Hours: 7p-7a
- Max Shift Length: 24 hrs
- EMR: Centriq
- ACLS, PALS, ATLS (if FM or IM)
- Minimum 200 hrs ER experience
Why Acute Care, Inc.?
We offer a variety of practice locations throughout the Midwest with flexibility to work within a busy schedule so you can maximize your income!
- Up to a $1,000 sign-on bonus and $3,000 referral bonus
- Flexible Scheduling
- Malpractice Insurance
- License and Certification Reimbursement
- Practice Opportunities in: ND, NE, KS, IA, MN, WI, IL, MO, and OH
- Full Benefits for physicians working a minimum of 144 hrs per month under a FT contract
Please send me a current copy of your CV to begin the application process. I'm happy to answer any of your questions about our practice opportunities!
Posted April 1, 2020