Chief of Dermatology in Massachusetts
Chief of Dermatology Division | Dermatology – Reliant Medical Group
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Chief of Dermatology Division to lead our Dermatology team located in Central Massachusetts. We are seeking a leader that will build upon our current offerings of general dermatology.
Our Chief of Dermatology will have an active practice with a range of complex/routine cases all while providing leadership to our dermatologists and advanced practitioners.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Treatment modalities include TELEDERM services, Mohs surgery and offer narrow band UVB light therapy, and BLUE-U therapy.
- Our team includes 4 Dermatologists and 5 dedicated advanced practitioners
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allows you to practice at the top of your license
- State of the art Epic EMR system
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Posted September 1, 2020