Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist - Medical Director
Las Vegas, NV
Lead a Rapidly Advancing Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist Practice
Seeking a sixth BC Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist to be Medical Director of our CVICU practice at Sunrise Children’s Hospital in Las Vegas, NV.
- State-of-the-art 14-bed CVICU
- >400 cardiac surgical cases performed each year.
- 24-bed PICU is covered by our seven pediatric intensivists.
- A near full array of pediatric primary and subspecialty support including our affiliated pediatric hospitalist service.
- Dedicated new state-of-the-art 30-bed pediatric emergency department.
- Pediatric and neonatal transport service.
- We are the premier provider of children’s services, including procedural sedation services in the state of NV.
- Academic affiliation with the University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Medicine is available with pediatric, family medicine and emergency medicine residents rotating through the ICU.
- The ideal candidate will have director experience and be board certified in pediatric critical care medicine and either dual trained in pediatric cardiology or have completed a pediatric cardiac ICU fellowship.
Las Vegas offers a multitude of opportunities to live and work in one of the most magnificent entertainment centers in the world. With a wide range of housing choices you will find the community that is perfect for you and your family -- from family-friendly neighborhoods, master-planned communities, high-rises, condominiums, golf communities, urban and suburban options – there is something for everyone. The area is home to 357 public schools along with over 40 large private schools. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax. For the sports enthusiasts, Las Vegas is home to the Las Vegas Raiders and the Vegas Golden Knights.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted November 16, 2021