Traveling Independent Nurse Practitioner, MedExpress Employer Solutions
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, MedExpress Employer Solutions is seeking a causal Traveling Independent Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Boston, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
Travel territory will include Botson, Milford, and Westborough, MA.
- Deliver the highest quality primary and urgent care services, including:
- Physical examinations
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Chronic condition management
- Incisions and drainage
- Managing infection and wound care
- Provide clinical leadership of worksite staff
- Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner through the ANCC/AANP
- 2+ years of experience working independently as a Nurse Practitioner
- Unrestricted DEA license (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment)
- Must be willing and able to assist at other centers
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Clinical experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, ambulatory care, family medicine, or internal medicine setting
Posted June 23, 2021