Primary Care Opportunity in a Delightful Missouri City
A clinic in Missouri is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Sporadic shifts
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 15 patients per day
- Patient Ages: 2 years+
- Procedures: Suturing
- Support Staff: 2 medical assistants
- EMR/Charting: EClinicalWorks
- Board Certification Requirements : Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- The city of St. Peters has about 1,000 acres of parkland, the world-class Rec-Plex recreation and fitness center, an arts center, kids' camps, Veterans Memorials, an 18-hole golf course, and a number of affordable or free events.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092019-20270
Posted February 8, 2021