Nationally Leading Health System Seeks Foot and Ankle Specialist to Join our Highly Regarded Practice
Saint Louis, MO
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Saint Louis Orthopedics and Sports Medicine invites board certified/board eligible Orthopedic Surgeons, with a sub-specialty in Foot and Ankle, for consideration at the nationally leading BJC Healthcare.
Position Details and Compensation Information:
- Generous 2 year salary guarantee, followed by partnership based wRVU model
- Retirement based 401k cash balance plan
- $100,000 Student Loan Reimbursement
- Provided malpractice
- Well established and highly regarded Saint Louis Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, join 7 Physicians and 4 APP's
- Providers typically split their schedule with 3 days in the OR and 2 days in the clinic
- On average, 15,000 cases per year
- Office call is 1:10, with a very limited weekend call requirement, and an extremely light, twice per year, ER Call
- Office hours are 8:00 AM-4:00 PM Monday-Friday
- 16 Total Exam Rooms, 21 OR Suites, radiology directly on-site, and RNFA support to assist in closing
Missouri Baptist Medical Center is a BJC Healthcare affiliated Hospital. BJC Healthcare is one of the leading health systems in the nation, with Missouri Baptist Medical Center being one of the premiere facilities in the health system. Located in the beautiful, safe, and highly sought after West St. Louis County, Missouri Baptist is a magnet institution that has consistently been ranked among the best institutions in the region. In addition to the regional rankings, Missouri Baptist is also rated “high-performing" in eight of the common procedures and conditions assessed by U.S. News.
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
About BJC Healthcare
We are based in St. Louis, MO, and serve our region through our 13 community hospitals and service organizations. Through our partners at Washington University and their stellar training programs, we offer our patients access to the some of the finest sub-specialty care in the world, while maintaining our community focus. BJC Medical Group is made up of more than 700 clinicians across more than 120 clinics across a full spectrum of specialty care ranging from Family Medicine to advanced Cardiac Care. We are a physician-led organization and live our mission every day. We hope you will consider joining us. “The World's Best Medicine Begins with You...”
Posted May 4, 2021